Learn to pass your license test quickly and take advantage of the amazing employment opportunities available for Code 14 license holders.
With our proven pass-rate record, Sades Driving School has a lot of experience effectively preparing its students for both their leaner’s test and their practical driving test. While our lesson do make sure you’re test-ready, they also equip you with the general driving skills needed to navigate the roads of South Africa safely and with minimum impact to your vehicle.
Code 14 allows you to drive a vehicle over 16 000 Kg, with a trailer over 750 Kg. Licence also includes a permit to drive code 8, 10 and EB vehicles. A learner’s license is required to take the test.
What We Cover
- K53 curriculum – The theory behind the test, including the various: checks, rules, procedures, signals and markings.
- Vehicle controls – How to use and adjust the functions and features of the HMV to drive safely in various conditions. These include: headlights, gears, windscreen wipers, emergency lights, rear-view mirrors, etc.
- Pre-trip inspection – The structured steps where you show the roadworthiness of your heavy vehicle to the examiner.
- Road test –The 20-40 min practical test of your driving skills in navigating South African streets safely and legally. To prepare, we include a mock driver’s license test along your licensing centre’s test route.
- Yard test – 20 min test of your vehicle handling and parking skills, carried out at the test station. This test includes: taking off an incline and right alley docking,
How We Make Sure you Pass
- Low-pressure lesson environment.
- Test vehicle and lesson vehicle are the same.
- Structured modular lessons.
- We focus on both traffic preparation and test preparation.
- Fully-accredited, experienced instructors.
For for information or to book a course, contact us today.