Intensive motorbike lessons that effectively prepare you for your license test.
During lessons, our first concern is for you or your child’s safety. So we ensure that we not only take all the necessary precautions when driving, but also that you’re actually prepared for driving on South Africa’s road, as well as for the driving test.
Our lesson are proven to ensure you have all the tools necessary for a lifetime of excellent driving habits.
A learner’s license is required to take the test.
What We Cover
- K53 curriculum – All the theory, including the various checks, rules, procedures, signals and markings.
- Pre-trip inspection – Structured steps for demonstrating the road-worthiness of your motorcycle to the examiner.
- Yard test – Tests the practical skills and ability of your riding, carried out at the test station. This will test how you control the motorcycle: turning, moving off, changing lanes, speed control but will not cover parking (as with motor-vehicle tests).
- Riding test – A practical test of your riding skill of riding in navigating Gauteng streets safely and legally. Both these tests are conducted within the testing centre, as opposed to a road test.
How We Make Sure you Pass
- Low-pressure lesson environment.
- Fully insured, well maintained vehicles used.
- Test motorcycle and lesson motorcycle are the same.
- Structured modular lessons.
- We focus on both traffic preparation and test preparation.
- Fully-accredited, experienced instructors.