Let us get you on the road the right way, the first time.
Our instructors have helped thousands of drivers pass their tests and drive around safely. Structured lessons emphasise safety and skills preparation so you can confidently pass your test.
Code 08 (or Code B) is the most common driver’s license, allowing you to drive any vehicle (except motorcycles and agricultural vehicles) lighter than 3 500 Kg. A learner’s license is required to take the test.
What We Cover
- K53 curriculum – All the theory, including the various checks, rules, procedures, signals and markings.
- Pre-trip inspection – Structured steps for demonstrating the road-worthiness of your vehicle to the examiner.
- Vehicle controls – How to use and adjust the functions and features of the car to drive safely in various conditions. These include: headlights, windscreen wipers, emergency lights, rear-view mirrors, etc.
- Yard test – 20 min test of your vehicle handling and parking skills, carried out at the test station. This tests: emergency breaking, taking off an incline, alley docking, parallel parking, reversing and 3 point turns.
- Road test– The 20-40 min practical test of your driving skills in navigating Gauteng streets safely and legally. To prepare, we include a mock driver’s license test along your licensing centre’s test route.
How We Make Sure you Pass
- Low-pressure lesson environment.
- Only fully insured, well maintained dual control vehicles are used.
- Test car and lesson car are the same.
- Structured modular lessons.
- We focus on both traffic preparation and test preparation.
- Fully-accredited, experienced instructors.
For for information or to book a course, contact us today.