Getting Your Drivers License
Our professional, certified driving instructors currently have a 99% first time pass rate for students taking their drivers license test. In addition our 100% corruption free track record ensures that each and every one of these students received the skills they require to successfully negotiate Gauteng’s roads.
SADES offers a variety of package deals when booking lessons in bulk, which can have a significant impact on the final costs, Please contact our offices directly for additional information, because in these tough economic times, excellence can still be affordable.
We offer GPG qualified instructors, and have our own GPG approved private training grounds. We offer the latest model power steering, dual controlled vehicles.
Don’t wait until your learners license has almost expired before booking for your drivers test. You can book your driving test date immediately. It is not easy to book a driving test appointment, so set yourself a target and start working towards it. Contact us to book your driving lessons in bulk and start preparing for your test.
Because drivers test dates are so easily available at the moment, it’s better to do the bulk of your driving lesson first, so that you are 98% ready before booking your test.
Currently, it is very easy to book a test. it’s the learners license who will only get a booking now for January/February 2 to 3 months.
You will need the following to book for your drivers’ license:
- Your original South African identity book.
- A copy of your ID.
- Your original learners licence
- A copy of your learners licence
- An eye test certificate (conducted at the test station)
- 2 black and white photographs (the remaining two from your initial set of four.)
- The booking fee and the additional amount on the day you pass (fees depend on the test code you are doing)
- Test date can only be booked for a date after the applicants 18th birthday